Data provided by Pastebin.com - Download Raw - See Original
hannibal lecter meme → 2/7 cooking scenes
↪ dinner from “su-zakana”
started doodling and it turned into the nightmare stag hanni. not sorry
Mads Mikkelsen smiling requested by anonymous
I’ve always liked this photo. It’s one of my favorites for some reason. :)
"Look, Clarice. That delicious vision is what you are. This evening you will see yourself from a distance for a while. You will see what is just, you will say what is true. You’ve never lacked the courage to say what you think, but you’ve been hampered by constraints. I will tell you again, pity has no place at this table.
"If remarks are passed that are unpleasant in the instant, you will see that context can make them something between droll and riotously funny. If things are said that are painfully true, then it is only passing truth and will change." He took a sip of his drink. "If you feel pain bloom inside you, it will soon blossom into relief. Do you understand me?"
"No, Dr Lecter, but I remember what you said. Damn a bunch of self-improvement. I want a pleasant dinner."
"That I promise you."
He smiled, a sight that frightens some.
Neither looked at her reflection now in the clouded glass; they watched each other through the burning tapers of the candelabrum and the mirror watched them both.
I posted one of these earlier but the timing kept messing up so here we go again.
just know that school, band, and orchestra comes before tumblr. So if I don’t reply fast enough, I’m honestly just overloaded on school work and studying for the SAT/ACT along with college apps and essays. I can only go on at rare, and random moments throughout the day and before I go to bed.
Just know I’m on mobile, and NOT a laptop so I apologize if I can’t look up a thread right away.
School comes before social media… I just wanted to let you know that I haven’t forgotten about my RP partners aw well :*
Goodnight and sweet dreams! Thank you for taking the time to read this ^^
(I just don’t want you to feel abandoned and I also don’t want to get bothered/yelled at by anons…)
PS: WEEKENDS WILL BE BETTER
"I’m… What happened last night? I shouldn’t drink. Ever." He mumbled into his palm as he wiped his face, hunching over whilst his head throbbed.
Hannibal looked down at the man who is slowly waking up on his office couch. “Good morning sunshine,…
Hannibal watches Lenny fumble about and giving up the pointless search for his clothing. Sitting in a suit compared to the man clad in boxers, he felt even more dominant… Especially when he remembers so little. “I’m afraid to say they I have no clue what you had done before you stumbled upon my office; but I can let you know that you had a woman hanging off of you with her tongue down your throat.” This is true though, but the next bit won’t be; “But after that you puked all over in my bathroom here and even… Well. I shouldn’t say that… Oh well. You ended up pleasuring yourself.” Hannibal hides a smirk, wanting to see Lenny’s reaction.
His cheeks went aflame in embarrassment at hearing how idiotic he’d reacted from the effects of alcohol. Lenny began to mumble pleas in his mother’s tongue, confused as to how he messed up so badly.
"Dr. Lecter, don’t I have any clothes, anything so I can clean up and go home?" Hands covered his eyes and he peeked from them to look at the older man. "… How come you didn’t stop me? I mean… I don’t know. I’m sorry."
"I tried…. But you were too drunk to care." He lies, "I have no cloths for you as well… Unless you’d like soiled clothing." Hannibal licks his lips and smiles. Pulling out his iPhone, he hands Lenny the device opened on a picture of him with the woman. "I took a picture… You demanded it actually; I didn’t know you were into t h a t."
He winced, quick to hand over his phone since he had no use for seeing the picture. “That isn’t like me. To masturbate in front of someone. I don’t even like being watched. If I can’t have my clothes, then I suppose I’m borrowing yours.” Lenny got up to his feet, careful of how his weight swayed and takes heavy thudding footsteps towards the door of his office.
Some friend Lecter was, making fun of him. His cheeks were still red with heat and he took a two deep breaths to ease his nerves.
Hannibal started up after Lenny, grabbing his wrists. “Sit, I’m sure you’re not feeling well. Plus I have no cloths in my office except for what I have on.” A sigh comes from his lungs, he is being rude. “When we are drunk, we do and say things we want to do but can’t when were normal… I never expected for you to have a loose woman around your neck…. Let alone what you did after she left.”
"Why do you continue to bring it up?" He near yelled out of exaggeration, yanking his limb back to his side.
"I didn’t mean the office. Your bedroom. Where clothes belong." He was vulnerable as he was and to him it seemed like Lecter enjoyed the power play over him after all. "If I cannot have new clothes then I’ll take the soiled ones. They make no difference to me as long as I can head home and get some aspirin in my system." Len sniffed and avoided getting any closer to the doctor, taking a single step back.
Hannibal frowns, not at Lenny’s words but at the step back. He slips off his jacket and hands it to the clerk, he also walks away to grab his trench coat to let him use. “Fine; come with me. You took the bus downtown anyways. I’ll take you home.”
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ